Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hey Everyone! 
Welcome to the page for Westminster Colleges plan for divesting in fossil fuels.
I hope that this will act as a sort of bulletin board for everyone to be able to add and edit thoughts and ideas as we come up with a firm mission statement.

Additionally, I would like everyone to add their availability so that we can try and set up a time for consistent meetings in order not to get sidetracked and disconnected.
We are a part of a really important and cool movement that is likely to spark REVOLUTION!! Get excited about it and start the conversation at Westminster, lets get the news out there.
The team at the University of Utah meets on Wednesday mornings at 9 and would love to have some of us attend and meet allies in the fight. 
Meanwhile lets work on trying to nail down a date to meet 
 
Keep thinkin'!
-Jessy

1 comment:

  1. This is very exciting! Unfortunately I am not available on Wednesday mornings; I can essentially meet any time after 5:15 Monday-Wednesday and Friday-Saturday. I have to do more reading on 360.org before I'm able to contribute anything for a mission statement. I will post soon :)

    ReplyDelete